A soft and poppy deck that’s perfect for taking what you learn in the park to the entire mountain.
Dominate the park while getting maximum bang for your buck with the feature-packed Burton Descendant. True twin shaping gives it more freestyle punch than the Instigator, allowing you to ride in either direction with equal control. Softer than the Blunt, it also steps up stability and edge control with the catch-free, park-tuned feel of PurePop Camber. Squeezebox Low provides a softer flex that maintains snappiness and ollie power. The Channel gives you ultimate control of your stance and the fastest setup possible in a system compatible with bindings from all major brands.
- TERRAIN:All Mountain
- RIDING LEVEL:Intermediate
- BEND: PurePop Camber
- SHAPE: Twin Shape
- FLEX: Twin Flex
- CORE: FSC Certified Super Fly 800G Core, Dualzone EGD
- FIBREGLASS: Biax Fiberglass
- BASE: Extruded Base
- MOUNTING: The Channel
- Squeezebox Low
- Super Sap Epoxy
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £50, otherwise £4.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.