Often imitated, never outdone – the most trusted and versatile all-terrain board you’ll ever find.
Since its humble beginnings, innovation has defined the Burton Custom series and set it apart as the most popular, versatile, and mimicked board in snowboarding. Since 1996, this icon has reigned supreme and constantly evolved with a proven formula that combines time-honored design with envelope-pushing ingredients to create a lightweight, poppy, and highly versatile board. This season ushers in a brand new shape for a fresh look that feels good under your feet. Offered in two versions, the precision and stability of the Custom camber is the top choice for many pro riders, while the Custom Flying V combines camber’s power with the relaxed float of rocker for the best of both worlds.
- TERRAIN: All Mountain
- RIDING LEVEL: Intermediate, Expert
- BEND: Camber
- SHAPE: Directional Shape
- FLEX: Twin Flex
- CORE: FSC Certified Super Fly II 700G Core, Dualzone EGD
- FIBERGLASS: 45° Carbon Highlights
- BASE: Sintered WFO Base
- MOUNTING: The Channel
- Frostbite Edges
- Super Sap Epoxy
- Infinite Ride
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.