Pint-sized progression for even the littlest munchkins with expandable sizing that goes as they grow.
The Burton Grom, a progression friendly beginner boot, offers a forgiving and comfortable all-day ride for your little ones. The Velcro closure system is easy to use and mitten-friendly, even for the littlest hands. With Room-To-Grow footbeds, the Grom boot will fit for seasons to come.
- ABILITY LEVEL: Beginner and Intermediate
- FLEX: Soft
- LINER: 3M™ Thinsulate™ – Mapped synthetic insulation materials that are extremely warm, lightweight, and bulk-free.
- LACING SYSTEM: Dual Zone Shred Ready Velcro® Straps – Oversized and mitt friendly so kids can get their boots on, off, and adjusted without help from mom, dad, or the instructor.
- FOOTBED: Room-To-Grow Footbed – To keep up with kid's constant growth spurts, the Room-To-Grow™ footbed allows you to gain one full size. Rather than buy new boots every season, simply remove the footbed when the fit becomes snug. A secondary, integrated footbed means there's no compromise in cushioning or support.
- SOLE: DynoLite Outsole with Size Indicator – Superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction. Made entirely of an exclusive cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temps for long lasting shock absorption.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset – All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
In 1977, well before snowboards were allowed in ski resorts, carpenter Jake Burton started making snowboard prototypes in a barn in south Vermont. He didn’t do it to be cool, he found a need, tested it and built it.
At the time, “snurfers” were a trendy backyard toy, but Jake and the early pioneers saw them as an opportunity to bring the joy of surfing to snow.
With countless snowboard innovations over the years, Burton continue to push the boundaries of snowboarding, both through the world’s best products and supporting the world’s best athletes and events.