Pint-sized progression for even the littlest munchkins with expandable sizing that goes as they grow.
The Burton Grom, a progression friendly beginner boot, offers a forgiving and comfortable all-day ride for your little ones. The Velcro closure system is easy to use and mitten-friendly, even for the littlest hands. With Room-To-Grow footbeds, the Grom boot will fit for seasons to come.
- ABILITY LEVEL: Beginner and Intermediate
- FLEX: Soft
- LINER: 3M™ Thinsulate™ – Mapped synthetic insulation materials that are extremely warm, lightweight, and bulk-free.
- LACING SYSTEM: Dual Zone Shred Ready Velcro® Straps – Oversized and mitt friendly so kids can get their boots on, off, and adjusted without help from mom, dad, or the instructor.
- FOOTBED: Room-To-Grow Footbed – To keep up with kid's constant growth spurts, the Room-To-Grow™ footbed allows you to gain one full size. Rather than buy new boots every season, simply remove the footbed when the fit becomes snug. A secondary, integrated footbed means there's no compromise in cushioning or support.
- SOLE: DynoLite Outsole with Size Indicator – Superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction. Made entirely of an exclusive cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temps for long lasting shock absorption.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset – All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
You may also like....