Light weight and high performance come together in the Atomic Hawx Ultra 120 S and it’s got the Legendary Hawx Feel in a narrow 98mm last. The pre-shaped Memory Fit 3D Platinum liner offers an incredible first fit and the Memory Fit process makes for a perfect fit in minutes.
It’s part of the lightest alpine ski boot range Atomic have ever made, thanks to Prolite which is a revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key zones that cuts weight by 25%. They also feature Power Shift, Cuff Alignment and Cantable Grip Pads, making them some of the most customizable boots to date.
For strong skiers, it performs under even the most demanding conditions. You’ll get ski-all-day comfort, and still be able to push your skis and your skiing as hard as your body and mind are willing.
- Energy Backbone
- Legendary Hawx Feel
- Power Shift
- True Flex
- 3M Thinsulate Insulation
- PU Shell / PU Cuff
- Memory Fit 3D Platinum Liner
- Dual Density Cantable Grip Pads
- 50mm Velcro Strap
- 6000-Series Alu Buckle
- 98mm Narrow Fit
- 13°-17° Forward Lean
- 3° Shell Rotation
- ISO 5355 Alpine Norm
- Weight: 1700g
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.