The use of carefully selected and strategically placed Beech and lightweight Poplar wood creates an incredibly stable skiing experience when at speed awhile the lightweight poplar creates an incredibly agile feeling under-foot. This is further enhanced by the use of an ultra-lightweight carbon insert that runs the length of the ski, creating a high level of stabilisation and torsional rigidity without sacrficing any additional weight.
The HRZN Tech Tip technology from Atomic creates an additional 10% of surface area at the tip of the skis to enhance float in deep powder, while also reducing tip deflection in mixed snow conditions, allowing you to get better tracking in your turns. The turn precision of these skis is furthered by Atomic's full sidewall construction, allowing you to turn on a dime if the situation requires.
The Atomic Backland 107 is a ski with powder, back country and big mountain skiing in mind, however, these skis are still incredibly enjoyable on the resort too, making them an incredibly versatile addition to any skiers collection.
- Core: Beech & Lightweight Poplar
- Waist Width: 107mm
- 20% Tip Rocker
- 70% Camber
- 10% Tail Rocker
- Ultra-Lightweight Carbon Inserts
- Full Sidewall
- Base: High-Density Sintered
- Terrain: Back-Country / Powder
- Weight: 1550g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.