Please note: If you require a boot fitting please contact the store to make sure a boot fitter will be available so you don't have a wasted journey.
This is one of our longest established shops and is located in central Birmingham with parking available close by on street meters or NCP car parks.
We have a superb range of winter and outdoor products. Our knowledgable team are always on hand to assist and advise you and as most of us are end users, we can give you information directly from our own experiences.
Staff member, Nic, says:
"Working with a team of like-minded outdoor sports enthusiasts always creates a great atmosphere!"
If you wish to visit us for a specific product, we recommend you call ahead to ensure that the stock is available. If we don't have it, but another Snow + Rock store does, we'd be happy to request it in for you.
The Snow+Rock Group became a retail group after acquiring CycleSurgery in 2007 and Runners Need more recently in 2010.
If you love to cycle you will be pleased to find our store is full of the latest gear and the most enthusiastic people to help you find exactly what you need.
The specialist running company, Runners Need, comes to the Birmingham store, offering a large selection of running shoes and apparel - everything that runners need!
- Car Parking - Local NCP
- This store has nearby car parking with an NCP located off Newton Street and a multi-storey pay and display at Snowhill Station
- Disabled Access
- This store has full disabled access
- Ski/Snowboard Mounting
- This store can offer in-store ski/board mounting when you buy skis from the store or online (with a valid receipt). See our servicing guide for more details...
- Boot Fitting + Repairs
- This store can offer in-store boot fitting and repairs. See our servicing guide for more details...
- Hipbelt Moulding
- Custom hipbelt moulding for selected Osprey packs
- Footbed Moulding
- This store can provide custom footbed moulding for your ski boots, running shoes and hiking boots
- Ski Equipment
- This store offers our great range of skiing equipment. We provide boots with comfort guaranteed and a fantastic range of skis, whatever your level. All our skis have been tired by our staff to make sure that they perform on the mountain and give you the most fun whatever your goal. On top of this you will find our range of backcountry and avalanche kit for those leaving the piste.
- Ski Clothing
- This store features our great range of this seasons ski clothing that is both functional and looks good on the slopes
- Snowboard Equipment (Winter only)
- With snowboard technlogy advancing at an alarming rate, there is no better time to get into it or replace your tired, existing board. Snowboard companies are coming up with improved designs and refinements to build confidence, aid progression and allow you to get the very best from your equipment. This store contains our range of boards, boots, bindings and anything else you need to ride the snow this season.
- Snowboard Clothing
- Amp up your style this winter with our range of Snowboard clothing from companies such as Bonfire, Burton and Westbeach available at this store.
- Kids Clothing (Winter only)
- Our large selection of top quality kids' winter clothing features the best products from some of the biggest names in winter wear. Specifically designed to keep kids' and teens warm and dry, this stores range of clothing will enable you to know that your kids are cozy on your holiday.
- Kids Ski Equipment (Winter only)
- Renting Skis and Boots can be a time consuming and stressful beginning to your winter trip that can quickly turn your kids excited faces into miserable ones. When you buy skis with Snow+Rock you can carefully consider what's best for your child. This stores' trained staff are available to assist you and make sure that the skis you get will make sure they have the best time possible and become a better skier as well. Don't worry about your kids growing out of their skis; you can trade in their old junior skis and we will give you a credit of up to 20% of the original value for a new pair, as part of our Kids' Buy Back Scheme.
- Kids Snowboard Equipment (Winter only)
- Renting Snowboard equipment is always a hit a miss affair. Don't let your kids settle for a second best experience and let our knowledgeable store staff advise you on the best equipment to let your kids reach there full potential. We have boards from Burton and K2 which will help them progress fast and have fun at the same time.
- Our extensive range of hiking clothing and equipment is available in this store including waterproof clothing from brands like Arc'teryx and Berghaus, boots from Scarpa, Salomon and others, as well as Leki poles and Osprey packs.
- At Snow+Rock we like to get out and about so know all about the gear you need to do the same. This lead to us stocking our "Active" range of shoes, jackets, shorts, tights, and tops. In this range you'll find: Road shoes from Asics, Brooks and Nike; Trail running shoes from Salomon, Inov8 and The North Face; Windproof Jackets from Salomon and The North Face; running tops and tights from Salomon and CW-X; and Hydration from Camelbak. Pop down and ask our staff to help you find what you need to stay active.
- When climbing it's all about you and the rock (or ice), we know that you don't want to be worrying about if you have the right kit for the job or about the weight of gear you need to carry for your next route so we stock the strongest, lightest, best designed climbing equipment and clothing on the market. Brands such as DMM, Wildcountry, Petzl, Grivel, Arc'teryx, Mountain Hardwear, Mountain Equipment, Rab, and Osprey Packs amongst others let you know you won't have to worry about gear whatever you're planning. Check out the range in this store.
- Founded in 1992 CycleSurgery grew quickly to become one of London's leading bike shops. Sharing the same philosophy as Snow+Rock, to provide the best quality products, service, and advice, they were acquired by Snow+Rock in 2007 where they were quickly expanded into several Snow+Rock stores (including this one). This growth however hasn't effected the core values of the store and we hope to provide a local shop feel. Visit us now and find out for yourself or log on to www.cyclesurgery.com for more details.
- Runners Need
- This store now offers a Runners Need concession, offering everything you need to get your training underway! See www.runnersneed.co.uk for more details.
View Snow+Rock Birmingham in a larger map
- Monday - Friday
- 10am - 7pm
- 9am - 6pm
- 11am - 5pm
Bank Holiday Hours
- Bank Holiday Monday
- 10am - 6pm
14 Priory Queensway
Tel: 0121 236 8280
- Store Manager: Donna Causer
- Assistant Manager: Andy White
- Equipment: Andy White