The Soul 200 offers an ideal starter tent for those taking their first steps into the world of camping. The two person tent has just two poles and an easy to pitch tunnel design you can pitch your tent in under five minutes leaving plenty of time for the more important things like relaxing with a cold drink on a warm summers day.
- ProtexÂ® Denier polyester flysheet - highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, exclusive to Vango
- PE groundsheets are robust and hardwearing. Ideal fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active of campers
- Breathable Polyester Inner - allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable nights sleep
- Inner First Pitching - simple and quick to pitch, allows the tent to be used without the flysheet
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - meets the European EN5912 safety standard
- Reflective webbing picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily visible in darkness
- Weather Tested to the European Standard EN5912 - in a certified wind and rain test centre
- Handled carry bag is slightly oversized to make pack away easier
- Lantern hanging point in the living area or inner tent
- Part Mesh Inner Door - increases ventilation in the tent while keeping bugs out
- Approved by The Scout Association for use on Scouting expeditions etc
- Pack Size:Â L50.0 x H13.0 x W13.0cm
- Weight:Â 2.2kg
- Capacity:Â 2 Person Tent
- Pitching Time:Â 7min
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.