The entry point for the women's Cochise series, the 85 flex, 99mm lasted Cochise 85W is a great option for intermediate to advanced women looking for Freeride performance at an excellent value. Our all new Power Light Design ensures that this lightweight boot offers a responsive performance on the hill with less fatigue at the end of the day.
The anatomical lower shell offers a new progressive fit which gives you a great out-of-the box comfort. Cochise now has greater range of motion in walk mode and Quick Instep technology to make entry and exit a breeze. A women's specific liner with great heel hold and a scalloped upper that is 10mm lower ensures an excellent female specific fit.
Ability Level: Intermediate - Advanced
Flex: 85 - Medium
Last: 99 - Medium
Boot Comfort Guarantee
When you buy ski boots from us, we always do our best to ensure they’re the best fit for you. If any problems arise before you go skiing, we will refit or change your boots at no extra charge and refund the difference if you choose a cheaper model. For full details, see our terms and conditions.
Before you head off on your ski trip, take the opportunity to try out your new ski boots at either of our snow slope locations. If you experience any fit issues, then it’s a quick visit to either our Hemel Hempstead or Chill Factore Manchester boot lab, free under our Boot Comfort Guarantee.
- C.A.S.: liner & shell
- Shell: bi-material Polyeste
- Cuff: bi-material Triax 3.0
- Footprint: ISO 5355
- Mobility Cuff: NEW - Self Adjusting System
- 4 micro full ALU
- Ratchets: all screwed - single hook on the cuff
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.