The Cochise 110 turns the hope of conquering your mountain into your new reality for an incredible value. Advanced skiers will love this 110 flex offering that comes with the same Power Light Design constructed 99mm lasted shell and C.A.S UltraFit liner as its big brother the Cochise 110. Take advantage of Tecnica's new S.A.S. Cuff Mobility System either hiking around the resort, walking back to the local shop or cruising to your go-to apres scene.
Ability Level: Advanced - Expert
Flex: 110 - Stiff
Last: 99 - Medium
- C.A.S.: liner & shell
- Shell: bi-material Polyeste
- Cuff: bi-material Triax 3.0
- Footprint: ISO 5355
- Mobility Cuff: NEW - Self Adjusting System
- 4 micro full ALU
- Ratchets: all screwed - single hook on the cuff
- Powerstrap: 45mm
- Flex 110/li>
- Last 99
Snow+Rock Boot Comfort Guarantee
When you buy ski boots from us, we always do our best to ensure they’re the best fit for you. If any problems arise before you go skiing, we will refit or change your boots at no extra charge and refund the difference if you choose a cheaper model. For full details, see our terms and conditions.
Before you head off on your ski trip, take the opportunity to try out your new ski boots at either of our snow slope locations. If you experience any fit issues, then it’s a quick visit to either our Hemel Hempstead or Chill Factore Manchester boot lab, free under our Boot Comfort Guarantee.
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.