The Interstellar goggle will be your favourite new mountain tool. Featuring Sweet Protection’s proprietary lens-technology RIG these goggles will ensure enhanced contrast in low light conditions. Never experience fingerprints again with the pantent pending lens change technology the ExcenterLock.
A revolutionary lens change mechanism enabling the user a secure fastening of the lens without ever having to touch the lens surface. Stay protected with the Sweet Protection specific sculpted toric lense, which penetration level has prooved itself worthy beyond the call of duty. The carbon enforced, co-molded frame creates a rigid frame for the lens and secures optimal vision without distortions.
Double lenses equipped with GORE Protective Vents for pressure equalization will avoid deformation of the inner lens due to variable atmospheric pressure – providing optimal working conditions for the eyes. The Interstellar goggle fits flawlessly with all Sweet Protection freeride helmets and secures an optimal field of view. The Interstellar BLI package offers a spare lens included.
- Medium/Large Fit
- Toric Lens
- RIG Contrast Enhancing Lens
- ExcenterLock Lens Change Systems
- Sculpted "Eye Black" Lens reduced glare
- Contrast enhancing
- Minimal distortion
- Fingerprints free lens change
- Extreme impact resistance
- GORE protective vents
- Supreme field of vision
- Water resistance coating
- Spare lens included
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.