The Expert PrimaLoft sock is the ultimate performance ski sock for skiiers who take their kit selection seriously.
Primaloft’s performance fabrics & yarns are primarily designed for next-to-skin comfort to suit a range of activities and combat the harshest conditions.
These Expert socks are made using a PrimaLoft® Silver Merino Wool blend which offers an antibacterial finish, enhanced warmth, superior comfort and unrivalled performance. If that wasn't enough, we have added polypropylene in the sole to wick away moisture keeping the feet dry and hard wearing Cordura in the vulnerable heel and toe areas.
The Expert sock is the best way of keeping the foot warm and comfortable in freezing conditions without the need for expensive battery powered warming socks.
- In-turned welt for a relaxed comfortable fit
- Plain knit PrimaLoft®/Merino yarn for warmth, comfort & a close professional fit
- Padded shin for comfort & protection
- Elastic grip sections for fit and support
- Isolfil® sole wicks moisture, keeps the feet dry
- Cordura® reinforced heel & toe for extra durability
- Suitable for extremely cold conditions down to -40