The 2 Ski Roller Bag is an ultra sturdy and truly beautifully designed ski bag made to carry two pairs of skis, poles & kit. Its new double zoom feature means that it adjusts to fit all popular lengths of alpine skis.
Ergonomically designed to maximise storage and minimise inconvenience, this bag represents the latest design ideas and innovation to make your journeys to the slopes as easy as possible. The bag is upgraded with stronger PFC free fabric than before and the padded handle design is stronger and more comfortable in use.
Perfect for couples or mates travelling together and sharing a single ski bag to save on airline handling costs. Alternatively go solo and get all your kit and boots into this deceptively roomy bag. Please note skis and snowboard not included.
- Easy roll padded ski protection
- Fits skis: 160 - 185cm & up to 205cm
- Room for poles and other items
- Easy to carry shoulder straps
- Double compression straps
- Address window & ID card
- New design grab handles
- Smooth rolling wheels
- Lockable zips
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.