The S/MAX W 10 Ski from Salomon is the perfect ski for confident on-piste skiers, giving you instant access to carving the perfect turn. This modern, race-inspired rocketship will have you laying down fast, precise turns from day one.
The full camber profile with double titanium and rubber inserts to increase torsional rigidity and dampness create a fun, fast ski that wants to blast around the piste at speed that you can also enjoy cruising at lower speeds with friends or family.
Allowing you to push the limits of your turns, this is a great ski that suits skiers who want to push their progression to the next level.
These skis come with a set of Z12 GW system-mount bindings included. These bindings won't arrive mounted for safety reasons. However, simply bring them in to any Snow + Rock store for mounting free-of-charge, just bring one of your ski boots with you!
- Profile: Full Camber
- Core: Poplar
- Reinforcement: Titanium, Carbon, Rubber, Cork
- Topsheet: TPU
- Sidewall: Full Sandwich Construction
- Bindings: System Mount (Z12 GW Included)
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.