The Salomon QST Lux 92 makes an excellent ski for intermediate-advanced skiers looking for versatility. Salomon's new CFX Superfiber technology works with a Spaceframe Wood Core to increase stability and strength without adding any extra weight to the ski. Its power transfer platform features elastimer pads within the construction of the ski at the ends of the X-Chassis increase smoothness of power transfer to edges for a more progressive feel, while also filtering vibrations. Super light honeycomb/Koroyd Tip insert, reinforced with ABS. Less weight at the extremties with increased dampening from Koroyd dramatically increases maneuverability and ease of steering on rockered skis. Take on whatever the mountain may have in store, and come back for more on the Salomon QST Lux 92 Skis.
Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
Terrain: All Mountain/ All Snow Conditions/ Off Piste
Bindings: No - Ski Only
Recommended Binding: Marker Squire, Atomic FFG 12, Salomon Warden 11, Rossignol 12 Dual WTR
* These skis are 92mm wide, you will need a brake at the same size or wider than the ski.
- Radius: 16m/ 161cm & 169cm, 17m/ 177cm
- Waist: 92mm
- Sidecut: 128/92/112 (169cm)
- Weight: 1450g
- Camber: All-Terrain Rocker 2.0
- Core: Inverted 3D Woodcore
- Extra Materials: CFX superfiber runs the full length of the ski
- Construction: Full sandwich ABS sidewall,
- Base: Sintered
- Other Features: Ti Power Platform, Spaceframe - Inverted 3D Woodcore inserted with Carbon Flax & Power Transfer Platform, Koroyd honeycomb tip, Pulse pad, Semi twin tail
Established in the French alps in 1947, Salomon is a company committed to pushing the boundaries of mountain sports. Customers and elite athletes alike have benefited from their creation of high-performance, innovative equipment - allowing them to play, progress and challenge themselves in the outdoor environment.
A progressive company, Salomons’ drive and ambition keeps them at the forefront of innovation, whilst their elite athletes continuously test and fine tune the equipment for every challenge. Salomon use only the best and most advanced materials, so that you can be confident that they won’t let you down in the field.
Salomon produce footwear, apparel and equipment for those who see nature as a vast playground. Its craftsmanship, passion and genuine understanding of the outdoors allows Salomon to continuously innovate and improve the outdoors experience.