A new, anatomically designed pre-shaped liner without internal or external stitches improves comfort and precision while also ensuring warmer feet in the process.
The thinner-walled construction and new blend of shell materials allow the foot to be closer to the shell and in-turn provide enhanced skiing sensation. With more power and direct transmission regularly featuring on our testers comment sheets.
These boots are a great option for a skier that is looking for all-day comfort with slightly more aggression and response than the 100 flex option. The ease of modification and adjustment to the S/Pro 120 makes the fitting process smoother and faster and it's becoming a fast favourite amongst our boot-fitting team at Snow + Rock.
- Custom Shell HD construction
- 45mm Sense strap
- Alpine ISO 5355 sole
- Flex adjuster
- Riveted, over-sized pivot
- 4 riveted aluminium buckles
- Medium width
- Flex: 120
- Weight: 1.75kg
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.