Salomon Walking Shoes
The Men's Tibai GTX Low Shoe from Salomon is a durable and sturdy walking shoe that performs no matter the situation. These walking shoes are perfect when you are taking on trails be it from the hike leading up to the crag for a day of climbing or a casual stroll through the nearby woods. Whatever the situation these hiking shoes will keep your feet comfortable and protected. The shoes also feature a Gore-Tex membrane allowing for complete waterproofing meaning you can get outdoors and explore no matter the weather. Not only are the shoes waterproof but also are extremely breathable meaning your feet will not only stay dry from the elements but moisture will be able to escape the shoes and keep your feet comfortable.
Not the walking shoes you’re looking for? Take a look at our large selection of other walking and approach shoes for your next outdoor adventure!
- Upper: leather & synthetic mesh
- Lining: GoreTex Extended Comfort Footwear
- Outsole: Contagrip
- Waterproof & breathable
- Ortholite footbed
- Gusseted tongue
- Protective toe & heel rand
- Heel pull tab
- Weight: 720g
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.