- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Shell: Polyurethane
- Bootboard: Polyurethane
- Cuff: Polyolefine
- Insulation: Thinsulate Stretch
- Technology: Generative Design Grid
- Liner Technology: Full Custom T3
- Specifications: Hike Mode
- Buckles Adjustment: 4 Micro
- Tongue: Power Wrap
- Powerstrap: 40mm
- Adjustable Teeth 3 Positions
- Women's specific fit
- Gripwalk Compatible
- Cuff Flex Index: 80
- Cuff Last: 100
- Weight: 1670g
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Rossignol
- Ability level: Intermediate
- Fastening type: Buckles
- Ideal For: Skiing
- Ski boot features: Custom fit liner
- Weight (g): 1670
You May Also Need....
More about this brand
Rossignol products are designed in the French Alps by people inspired by the mountains around them. Their distinctive blue, white and red signature pays homage to the French flag. The brand has kitted out over 80 Olympic champions since it was founded in 1907. We’ve always held Rossignol in high regard – the quality of their boots, skis and hardware is renowned. The same quality of technology and style can be found in the women’s collection, which we’re excited to stock for the first time. There’s lots to be thrilled about, in particular their limited Tommy Hilfiger collaboration, which marries designer style and expert tailoring with performance ski apparel. Rossignol are probably more known for their boots and skis, but we introduced their men’s collection last year and it proved an immediate hit. Their design spirit harks back to the heyday of the 70s. The products feature the best 4-way stretch fabrics paired with the best Italian knitwear so you can own the slopes and the Après.
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.