Larger tip ratio dimensions compared to the waist allow the ski to float on powder while keeping a generous sidecut for effective edge. The five point design allows the ski to rail turns just as prominently as a ski with a narrower profile. The progressive radius provides more control at higher speeds helping the rider be under control when arcing big Alaska style turns. The North Shore is designed to charge thus the ski has been made 10% stiffer this year to increase responsiveness and edge hold. Whether slaying big lines in Valdez or charging in the San Juans, The North Shore are the go to boards.
Ability Level: Intermediate-Expert
Terrain: All Mountain/ All Snow Conditions/ Light Off Piste
Bindings: No - Ski Only
Recommended Binding: Marker Griffon 13, Atomic FFG 12, Rossignol Axial 2 120 , Rossignol Pivot 14 Dual WTR
* These skis are 114mm wide, you will need a brake at the same size or wider than the ski.
- Radius: 16.35m
- Waist: 114mm (175cm)
- Sidecut: 135-145-114-130-126
- Weight: 1883g (175cm)
- Core: RMU Big Mountain Wood Core
- Extra Materials: Military Grade Sidewalls, Double Thick 2.2mm Edges, RMU 2.0 5 Point Shape
- Construction: sandwich
- Base: World Cup Sintered Bases
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.