The Rab Morpheus mummy shape range are hand filled in Derbyshire with high quality down. With an internal stash pocket and concealed internal collar and hood draws you are sure to have the best nights sleep even in harsh weather conditions.
- Filled in Derbyshire, UK
- Internal stash pocket
- Concealed internal collar and hood drawcords
- Anti-snag bonded zip guards
- Extra wide mummy shape enhances sleep comfort and versatility
- Left hand YKK 3/4 length plus 1/4 length YKK zip on right hand side
- Twin zips allow both arms to exit, adding additional usability and venting options
- Synthetic base for added durability and moisture resistance
- Down filled upper, foot and hood
- Trapezoid boxwall construction upper
- Extra wide mummy shape
- Pyrotec POLYESTER microfiber insulation
- Light-weight nylon inner fabric
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Weight 3 lb 5 oz / 1600 g
- Best Use Backpacking
- Insulation Type Down
- Max User Height 6 ft 0 in (Regular)
- Shoulder Girth 31.5 in / 80 cm
- Hip Girth 27.5 in / 70 cm
- Foot Girth 21.6 in / 55 cm
- Fill Weight 18.6 oz / 530 g
- Insulation Type 600+ Down Insulation
- Lining Material Plain Weave Nylon, Lightweight 30D Ripstop nylon outer fabric
- Temperature Rating 24°
- Temperature Range 21° to 30°
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works.
Throughout much of the 1970’s Rab could be found on ground breaking expeditions around the world. From winter climbing in Scotland and the alps, to expeditions in the Himalaya, Rab gained first-hand experience and understanding what climbers need from their kit.
In 1981 the native Scotsman moved to Sheffield to set up Rab. By first deciding how gear should be used, then designing for that use, Rab was able to produce specialist down sleeping bags and jackets with fresh dimension suitable for high performance mountaineering gear, offering products better than any other available at the time.
Jump ahead over 25 years and Rab are still at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world. Rab are still to this day designed and produced within the UK, using the highest quality, lightweight materials to create award winning products; and are ceaselessly committed to Rab’s exacting standards, ingenuity and pioneering spirit.
You may also like...