Lightweight and packable, the Men's Proton Jacket from Rab is a super light down-filled jacket ideal for multi-day adventures where weight is at a premium.
Whether you’re planning a spring ski tour or travelling hut to hut, the versatile Proton Jacket is warm and extremely packable. The lightweight Atmos outer and inner fabric has been chosen to allow the 800 fill power ethically-sourced hydrophobic down to loft to quickly giving instant warmth at a minimal weight. Designed with the mountains in mind, the Proton Jacket features zoned stitch-through construction for mobility during active use, while a wind resistant outer and front zip provides extra protection from the elements. In addition to this, the jacket includes two zipped hand pockets, low profile elasticated cuffs, and stuffsack for convenient storage when on the move.
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (130g/4.6oz in size L)
- Atmos lightweight ripstop nylon lining
- Atmos lightweight ripstop nylon outer fabric
- Insulation - 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,130g / 4.6oz336g / 11.8oz
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Zoned stitch-through construction for mobilityDown filled hood
- YKK calendered front zip for wind resistance
- 2 YKK concealed zipped hand pockets
- Low profile elasticated cuffs
- Concealed hem drawcord adjusters
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Slim