The Mens Microlight Alpine Jacket from Rab is a comfortable and warm insulated jacket that will keep you comfortable no matter where your adventure takes you be it from abseiling, climbing, to hiking around forest paths. Whatever the task at hand never feel out of place with this versatile insulated jacket. This outdoor jacket features a Mini-Stitch through baffle construction to retain as much heat as possible on cold winters days. Not only is this jacket warm but also features hydrophobically treated down so that no matter if you get caught out in the rain you can stay dry as well as warm. This insulated jacket has everything you may require from a simple walk through town to a climbing trip up the face of your favourite boulder.
Not the down jacket you're looking for? Take a look at our large range of insulated down jackets.
- Pertex Quantum outer fabric
- Pertex Quantum inner
- R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down (750 fillpower,143g)
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed with Nikwax
- Micro stitch-through baffle construction
- Adjustable hood with laminated brim & flexible polymer peak
- Diverted hood baffle lines for an anatomical fit
- YKK reverse coil front zip with insulated zip baffle & chin guard
- 2 YKK reverse coil harness compatible hand pockets
- YKK reverse coil chest pocket
- Clean finish elasticated cuff construction
- Hem construction with dual draw cord adjustment
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 470g
Rab Carrington built his company on two things: A deep understanding of what climbers and mountaineers need, and a commitment to practical gear that works.
Throughout much of the 1970’s Rab could be found on ground breaking expeditions around the world. From winter climbing in Scotland and the alps, to expeditions in the Himalaya, Rab gained first-hand experience and understanding what climbers need from their kit.
In 1981 the native Scotsman moved to Sheffield to set up Rab. By first deciding how gear should be used, then designing for that use, Rab was able to produce specialist down sleeping bags and jackets with fresh dimension suitable for high performance mountaineering gear, offering products better than any other available at the time.
Jump ahead over 25 years and Rab are still at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world. Rab are still to this day designed and produced within the UK, using the highest quality, lightweight materials to create award winning products; and are ceaselessly committed to Rab’s exacting standards, ingenuity and pioneering spirit.
You may also like...