Part of Osprey's new collection for 2017, the Stratos 34 is perfect for those looking for a ventilated day pack with enough space for extra layers and equipment for hikes in changeable weather as well as camping equipment and overnight gear for those who want to stay in the wilderness a little longer.
The fully adjustable AirSpeed™ ventilated back system with breathable suspended mesh provides comfort in warmer climates, even when the pack is full. A durable, detachable raincover helps to keep the contents of the pack dry should the weather take a turn for the worse. Stratos 34 is equipped with a large panel opening, an easy access pocket on the top and a large, vertically zipped expansion pocket on the front which is ideal for storing a jacket or spare layer. The Stratos 34 is compatible with all Hydraulics™ and Hydraulics LT™ reservoirs, so you won't need to keep stopping to rehydrate.
- Adjustable AirSpeed™ trampoline suspended mesh backsystem
- Adjustable torso length
- External hydration access
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Internal key attachment clip
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Side compression straps
- Single ice axe loop
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Vertical centred zippered pocket
- Zippered panel access
- Weight: 1.4 kg (M/L)
- Capacity: 34L
- Maximum Dimensions (cm): 62 (l) x 30 (w) x 31 (d)
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.