The AirSpeed trampoline suspended mesh back system allows a constant flow of air between the rucksack and your back to ensure breathability at all times. At the same time the compression straps on the side of the pack help to stabilise the load inside your pack, so no matter what you can achieve a limpet-like fit that is comfortable even on long days.
Aside from the generous main compartment there is a lid pocket, a front pocket, two hipbelt pockets and two side stretch stash pockets. A Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to keep your trekking poles handy while on the move and an ice axe loop allows winter tools to be easily strapped to your pack when not in use.
- Fabric: nylon
- Capacity: 26L
- AirSpeed trampoline suspended mesh back system
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- 2 zipped hipbelt pockets
- Top lid access with zipped pocket
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- External hydration access
- Stow-On-The-Go trekking pole system
- Vertical, zipped centre front pocket
- Side compression straps
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Single ice axe loop
- Weight: 1.26kg
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.