The Osprey Porter 65 is the ultimate duffle bag to plan your life, protect your possessions and carry like a dream. Multiple pockets inside the main compartment allow your load to remain fully organised. The tech traveller will appreciate the front pocket, which includes a quick access padded laptop/tablet sleeve. Traditional duffel bags only offer very basic compression and protection for your gear. Whilst the built-in foam walled StraightJacketâ„¢ system on the Porter compresses and protects any size load you can squeeze into it. When accessing a Porter you will also appreciate the semi-rigid sidewalls, removing the frustration of searching inside lesser more limp built duffels. Finally the Porter provides unparalleled levels of carrying comfort with the rapid deploy harness and hipbelt.
- Padded laptop sleeve
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- StraightJacketâ„¢ compression with foam sidewalls
- Zip away harness and hipbelt
- 4 grab handles
- Daylite accessory compatible
- Dual end pockets
- Easy access liquids & valuables pocket
- Front zippered pocket
- Internal key attachment clip
- Internal mesh side pocket
- Low profile padded carry handles on top and side
- Panel zip access to main compartment with lockable zippers
- Weight : 1.62kg
- Maximum dimensions : (mm) 670 (l) x 490 (w) x 380 (d)
Santa Cruz, California, 1974. Mike Pfotenhause sits down at his sewing machine and embarks on a challenge. A challenge to create an innovative backpack that is complex enough to move with the body. From a head full of ideas and a burning passion, Osprey was formed.
Fast forward to today, Mike’s one-man vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest of mountains to the remotest of islands and everywhere between.
Osprey only design and produce high quality products that are built to last. Innovation is in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continue a true pioneering spirt that it started with in 1974.