- Main Fabric: 210D Nylon Dobby
- 15mm side compression straps
- Abrasion resistant PU texture to front panel
- Dual ToolLock for ice axe attachment
- FlapJacket top cover for use without lid
- Glove friendly buckles
- Integrated gear loops on hipbelt
- Integrated ski/climbing helmet storage
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- Removable HDPE framesheet with T6061 aluminium stay
- Removable top lid with dual compartments
- Sewn in hipbelt, reverse wrap stowable
- Side ski carry
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access
- Underlid rope carrying system
- Maximum Dimensions (cm): 63 (l) x 27 (w) x 25 (d)
- Weight: 1.19 kg
Santa Cruz, California, 1974. Mike Pfotenhause sits down at his sewing machine and embarks on a challenge. A challenge to create an innovative backpack that is complex enough to move with the body. From a head full of ideas and a burning passion, Osprey was formed.
Fast forward to today, Mike’s one-man vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest of mountains to the remotest of islands and everywhere between.
Osprey only design and produce high quality products that are built to last. Innovation is in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continue a true pioneering spirt that it started with in 1974.
You may also like...