Built to perform in the toughest mountain conditions, the Kamber ensures maximum levels of durability and safety. With a close and comfortable fit, microfleece goggles pocket and a ski & snowboard-carry feature, the Kamber 16 is the ideal backpack for carrying those inbound essentials.
With multiple attachment points and carry options, the Kamber excels when attaching your skis or snowboard to the pack. Rig your skis or board on the front of the pack utilising the unique top lasso strap that stores neatly out of the way when not required. On longer climbs or tours - you’ll also appreciate the Kamber rapid deploy, secure & quick-stow helmet carry.
Designed to be at home in the mountains, the compression molded backpanel is built with snow shedding properties. Backpanel entry means you can quickly access the main compartment without having to take your pack off. The internal compartments mean you can store your wet and dry gear separately. With zipped pockets on both sides of the hipbelt, your small items are quick to hand.
There’s even a fleece-lined non-scratch home in the pack for goggles. A hydration reservoir sleeve that includes freeze resistant insulated hose routing through the shoulder harness. A quick access avalanche safety kit pocket with shovel handle and probe sleeves means you’re covered for any eventuality. Big days have just been given a boost!
- 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Capacity: 16L
- Adjustable lasso carry strap
- Hydraulics / LT Reservoir compatible
- Diagonal ski carry
- Integrated helmet storage
- Internal key attachment clip
- Sternum strap
- Emergency whistle
- Vertical / horizontal backpanel
- Dimensions: 48 x 26 x 21cm
- Weight: 0.88kg
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.