Extremely lightweight, compact and functional: The Shovel Pro Light from Ortovox is the perfect companion for all ski tourers who want to be lightweight on the go, but place high demands on their equipment!
We have used innovative materials, modern production processes and carefully considered notches in the shovel blade to create a lightweight avalanche shovel that weighs in at only 440g – without compromising on rigidity. For the shaft of the shovel we have used high-quality 7075 T6 aluminum that is both very light and extremely strong. For the blade we used the 6061 T6 aluminum. Thanks to the telescopic, rapid-closure shaft, our lightweight avalanche shovel can be quickly adjusted. And its practical switchover function makes it suitable for both left and right-handers.
The pack-friendly blade on the Shovel Pro Light has step grooves to stop your foot slipping when digging. A sharp, sturdy cutting edge guarantees optimum performance. High sidewalls and a pronounced center ridge on the blade provide the necessary rigidity. Thanks to notches in the material, the Shovel Pro Light is not only lighter but also suitable for building a rescue sled or for use as a snow anchor. It is also compatible with the PRO ALU III shaft and fits in all ORTOVOX backpacks.
The Shovel Pro Light is the perfect companion for light sheep on ski tours, because with less weight on his back he can use all of his energy for great adventures in the snow.
- Material: Blade: AL 6061 T6 (hardened), anodized7075 Aluminium T6
- Telescoping handle
- Non-slip step grooves
- Rescue sled function
- Groove-shaped handle cross section
- Hardened & anodized aluminum
- Sharp, sturdy blade
- Compatible with Ortovox's PRO ALU III shaft
- Weight: 440g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.