The Lamina range focuses on creating a high warmth-to-weight ratio throughout their line in an affordable package. Insulation is zoned in key areas while additional features like the ergonomic draft collar, DWR treatment and the contoured foot box keep you warm and dry in the more challenging conditions. With a compression stuff-sack and a mesh storage sack included, this sleeping bag packs down to an extremely small size to ensure it doesn't take up too much space in your pack.
This sleeping bag features womens-specific insulation mapping ensuring you remain warm and comfortable all night in a non-restrictive experience.
- Shell: 30D Nylon Ripstop (100% Nylon)
- Lining: 40D Polyester Plain Weave (100% Nylon)
- Insulation: Thermal-Q™ (100% Polyesteter)
- Welded Lamina™ Construction
- Shaped draft collar
- Contoured foot box
- Anti-snag, two-way zipper
- Nylon compression sack and mesh storage sack
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Womens-specific insulation mapping
- Stuffed size: 26.5cm x 53.5cm
- Max user height: 172cm
- Comfort: -11C
- Limit: -18C
- Weight 2.098kg
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.