The Rook sleeping bag from Mountain Hardwear is the all-round down sleeping bag designed for campers and climbers seeking performance and versatility in a light-weight package. The Rook features a 650 fill-power down insulation to ensure instant warmth and optimum thermal regulation while maintaining extreme packability making it extremely flexible for countless outdoor situations.
With a DWR-coated face fabric, anti-snag two way zipper as well as being zip-together compatible, this sleeping bag from Mountain Hardwear provides the user with outstanding flexibility in the most conditions. Whether you are simply camping with friends on the weekend, or making an alpine ascent and sleeping under the stars; the Rook is a sleeping bag that will keep you warm in the harshest conditions without the weight or bulk.
- 650 fill-power down insulation
- Down filled face gasket
- Draft collar
- Anti-snag, two-way zipper
- Zip-together compatible
- Nylon compression sack and mesh storage sack
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Shell: 30D Polyester Plain Weave (100% Nylon)
- Lining: 30D Polyester Plain Weave (100% Nylon)
- Insulation: 650 Fill Down (RDS Certified)
- Max user height: 182cm
- Comfort: -11C
- Limit: -18C
- Weight 1.417kg