The Rook sleeping bag from Mountain Hardwear is the all-round down sleeping bag designed for campers and climbers seeking performance and versatility in a light-weight package. The Rook features a 650 fill-power down insulation to ensure instant warmth and optimum thermal regulation while maintaining extreme packability making it extremely flexible for countless outdoor situations.
With a DWR-coated face fabric, anti-snag two way zipper as well as being zip-together compatible, this sleeping bag from Mountain Hardwear provides the user with outstanding flexibility in the most conditions. Whether you are simply camping with friends on the weekend, or making an alpine ascent and sleeping under the stars; the Rook is a sleeping bag that will keep you warm in the harshest conditions without the weight or bulk.
- Shell: 30D Polyester Plain Weave (100% Nylon)
- Lining: 30D Polyester Plain Weave (100% Nylon)
- Insulation: 650 Fill Down (RDS Certified)
- Down filled face gasket
- Draft collar
- Anti-snag, two-way zipper
- Zip-together compatible
- Nylon compression sack and mesh storage sack
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Max user height: 182cm
- Comfort: -11C
- Limit: -18C
- Weight 1.417kg
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.