The Alpine Light Backpack from Mountain Hardwear is a superb, lightweight and weather-resistant backpack designed to help you conquer harsh conditions on your ascent and enjoy your journey back down at the same time. The Dyneema® fabric the Alpine Light is constructed from is extremely lightweight, durable and waterproof and is combined with taped seams to create a weather-resistant construction to protect your possessions from the elements.
External side pockets ensure that your smaller gear is still accessible while a removable internal pocket provides storage space for additional gear. This combined with multiple lash points for the ice axe cradles makes this an easy-to-access lightweight pack option for more challenging alpine ascents while dual-density foam straps make for a comfortable journey to and from your destination.
- Dyneema® fabric construction
- Removable foam frame sheet
- Two external side pockets
- Internal removable pocket
- Ice axe cradles with multiple lash points
- Packable into internal pocket (foam sheet removed)
- Rear grab loop
- Dual density shoulder straps
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- 25mm webbing hip belt
- Quickdraw main compartment
- Capacity: 28L
- Sizing (torso): 41cm-56cm
- Weight: 507g
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.