- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Drilite Loft 20D
- 100% Polyamide
- Insulation: 700FP Pure Down
- Stitched-through narrow baffle construction throughout
- Packs into hand pocket with twin karabiner carry loops
- Adjustable Elastane bound Mountain HC Hood
- Two-way YKK moulded centre front zip
- Adjustable dual tether hem drawcords
- Two zipped hand warmer pockets
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Elastane bound cuffs
- Weather resistant
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 410g
An ultralight duvet with a weather-resistant shell for alpinists and trekkers needing extra warmth and a tiny pack size. The Frostline Jacket from Mountain Equipment is a minimalist, low bulk down jacket that provides essential extra insulation on fast moving days. Drilite Loft shell fabric gives impressive weather resistance for added peace of mind in exposed situations and a protective hood extends the Frostline's range further still.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Mountain Equipment
- Insulation Type: Down
- Technical features: Insulated
Insulation is essential to keeping warm in the outdoors, and is usually worn as a mid-layer, or as the outer layer in dry, cold climates. It works by trapping the warmth that our bodies create to maintain our body temperature, but this can be achieved in a variety of ways.
You May Also Need....
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.