For ultra-light backpacking and alpinism it is difficult to conceive a bag so reliably warm being any lighter. Perfect for high mountain use during the summer and at lower altitudes in Spring and Autumn.
Good Night's Sleep Temperature: -9°C/16°F
- Material: Plasma 10D outer shell
- Light and exceptionally breathable
- Insulation: 469g of 90-10 Russian Goose Down
- Alpine fit with EXL system improves loft and maximises thermal efficiency
- Slanted box-wall baffles throughout
- Ground level side seams
- 7 baffle low volume anatomically shaped hood
- 4 baffle anatomically shaped and offset foot-box
- Full length Gemini zip baffle
- Plasma 10D inner throughout
- Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack and storage cube
- Weight: 770g
- Pack Size: 25cm x 21cm x 17cm
You may also like...