The Men's MQM Flex GTX Shoe from Merrel is inspired by athletes and made for you, this hybrid packs all the technology needed for Moving Quickly in the Mountains into one fast, protective shoe.
The MQM range was designed by Merrell to combine hiking, trail running, scrambling and climbing into one shoe to reduce the inconvenience of changing shoes and the amount of kit taken on a trip.
The range has flex grooves built into the midsole, which carefully aligns with the bones of the foot - this allows the shoe to flex with you, giving great connection to the terrain, and reducing the overall weight. This allows for more protection to be built into the middle and back of the shoes
A TPU enforced heel cup and tacky M Select Grip outsole give the feeling of security which is super important when scrambling downhill at speed.
- Mesh & TPU upper
- Lining: Gore-Tex membrane
- Outsole: M Select GRIP
- Midsole: FlexConnect dual-directional
- Bellows tongue
- Hyperlock printed TPU film heel
- EVA removable footbed
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel
- 3.5mm lug depth
- Traditional lace closure
- Weight: 648g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.