Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Main Fabric 1: Polartec Recycled Polyester Knit
- Main Fabric 2: : Polartec Power GridTM
- Lining: Polyamide Mesh
- Fair wear
- Bluesign certified
- 2 Climbing harness-compatible side pockets with concealed zipper for a feminine look
- Functional underarm gusset for optimum freedom of movement
- Contrast material on the cuff with functional thumb loop
- Tight-fitting hood can be worn under a helmet
- Opening for ponytail at the back of the hood
- Elastic border on hood for perfect fit
- Flat seam design to avoid rubbing
- Very good warmth-to-weight ratio
- Stretchable material
- Wicking moisture
- Robust fabric
- Back length: 71cm
- Fit: Athletic
- Weight: 358g
The Taiss Light can be worn any time of year and is perfect for all kinds of mountain activities. Medium-strength 4-way stretch fleece with high nylon content and shaped cut provide freedom of movement and abrasion resistance. The smooth outer material makes the jacket ideal for wearing under a hardshell layer. The material is breathable and dries quickly, while flat seams improve wearing comfort. The pockets are placed higher up to accommodate your climbing harness. Thumb loops and the tight-fitting helmet-compatible hood make the Taiss Light a highly functional, versatile mid-layer.
- Sleeves: Long Sleeves
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Mammut
- Insulation Type: Synthetic
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Insulated
- Fabric: Polyester
- Ideal For: Athleisure
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 358
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.