Named after Hunter's Founder, Henry Lee Norris, the handcrafted Norris Field boot is built for sustained use on varied terrain. Featuring a forestry themed oakleaf print designed by the National Trust, this sturdy rain boot fuses the unique design style of the iconic Original tall with new technical developments for added resilience. A reinforced panel increases structure and support, while a robust field outsole with zigzag tread ensures grip and mud-release.
- This is a performance style with high durability
- Fully Waterproof
- Handcrafted from natural vulcanised rubber
- Plastic buckle strap holder and webbing strap
- Field green Lining
- Sturdy field outsole with zig-zag thread
- Semi-matte finish
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.