Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Road running
- Gait type: Stability
- Upper: Breathable, lightweight engineered mesh
- Sock liner: Ortholite, Recycled mesh
- Lining: Recycled mesh
- Midsole: CMEVA midsole
- Outsole: Durabrasion rubber with tread pattern
- Cushioning: Responsive Hoka Glide Signature, low-profile cushion bed
- Vegan friendly materials
- J-Frame: Prevents excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting
- Meta-Rocker outsole designed for stability and balance
- Uniform and solid flat sole ideal for stability
- Designed for mid-foot and forefoot striking
- Resilient and ultra-lightweight foamy base
- Reinforced pull tab for easy on and off
- Keeps your foot closer to the ground
- Excellent stability and support
- High traction rubber sole
- Roomy toe box
- Heel height: 29mm
- Forefoot height: 24mm
- Heel drop: 5mm
- Weight: 216g
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Hoka
- Gait Type: Stability
- Technical features: Breathable fabric
- Fastening type: Laces
- Ideal For: Athleisure
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 216
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.