Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Road
- Gait type: Neutral
- Upper: Engineered breathable mesh
- Insole: Removeable, molded EVA sockliner
- Midsole: PROFLY
- Outsole: Rubberised EVA
- Cushioning: Responsive
- Carbon fibre plate delivers a smooth transition through the gait cycle
- PROFLY midsole gives a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- Gusseted tongue provides lightweight mid-foot lockdown
- Anatomical Achilles construction
- Lightweight ground contact
- Traditional lacing system
- Temperature regulating
- Shock absorption
- Heel drop: 5mm
- Weight: 239g
Engineered with a responsive, carbon fibre plate and aggressive Meta-Rocker, this performance shoe is a formidable competitor. The epitome of longrange weaponry, the Carbon X2 pairs softer, lighter foam with the same rubberised foam outsole as the last iteration. Scrutinised with a focus on fit, the Carbon X2 employs a refined collar shape, notched tongue and engineered mesh upper with embroidered TPU yarns and extra reinforcement around the laces. Get ready for an inherently soft, stable and responsive ride.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Hoka
- Gait Type: Neutral
- Technical features: Breathable fabric
- Fastening type: Laces
- Ideal For: Athleisure
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 239
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.