The Altitude VI Lite II Mid Boot from Hi-Tec feature a waterproof, breathable Dri-Tec membrane and suede and mesh upper which will keep feet dry through wet grass and puddles. These waterproof women's walking boots also have Hi-Tec's exclusive i-shield protection which repels water and dirt and is resistant to stains, keeping your boots looking newer for longer. The gusseted tongue keeps out debris while the abrasion resistant heel and toe cap protects feet against rough terrain. Ortholite insoles and an impact absorbing midsole deliver superior underfoot cushioning and long lasting comfort. The lightweight fork shank adds stability and the Multi-Directional Traction (MDT) rubber outsole improves grip to help keep you grounded on uneven terrain. These comfortable waterproof women's walking boots will keep feet dry in the wet weather and breathable in the warmer months. Making them an ideal choice for dog walkers and ladies who enjoy light hiking throughout the year.
- Midsole: Moulded impact-absorbing EVA
- Outsole: MDT rubber
- I-shield repels water & dirt
- Ghillie & hardware lacing system
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out
- Abrasion-resistant heel & toe cap
- OrhtoLite insole delivers superior cushioning
- Lightweight, durable fork shank
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.