Are you looking for maximum precision? Do you have slim feet or ankles? The NEXO LYT 110 W ski boots support all your mountain adventures with unprecedented comfort and performance. For perfect fit, you rely on Liquid Fit. It is the fastest and most effective customization of your ski boots to the shape of your feet.
In addition, the boots have several useful features. Duo Flex enables a progressive and reactive flex with precise ski control through all phases of your turns. The flex adjustment gives you a stiffer and softer flex. The Auto adapt tech permits the woman’s calf to widen freely backwards and find a comfortable accommodation in the space obtained through the movement of the rear spoiler. For easy handling, you can rely on 4 micro-adjustable superleggera buckles and 1 supermacro ratchet.
- Perfect fit 3D CUSTOM
- HP frame footbed
- 35mm velcro strap
- 4 micro-adjustable alloy buckles
- Low profile bukles
- 1 Supermacro light ratchet
- Last: S 1850cc
- Flex: 100 / 90
- Smart frame
- Duo Flex
- Stiffer / Softer flex adjust
- Single Canting
- Women double cuff
- Foam Wedge
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £50, otherwise £4.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.