- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Skiing and snowboarding
- Shell: 74% Polyamide, 26% elastane
- Lining: 100% Recycled polyester
- Insulation: RDS certificated duck down and feathers
- Detachable hood with elasticated edge
- Extra knit cuffs with thumb loops
- Sleeve pocket with Ski Pass
- Detachable snowcatcher
- 2 Handwarmer pockets
- Zippers at sleeve ends
- Separate elastic belt
- 2 Security pockets
- Faux fur hood
- Machine wash: 30°C
- Length (back): 62cm
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Goldbergh
More about this brand
Goldbergh is the proof that sportswear and luxury fashion are not mutually exclusive. Founded by women for women, the ‘Goldbergh standard’ means fun and functionality. Take their down jackets – the deliver warmth and elegance with fantastic small details to surprise. A true luxury brand, Goldbergh show their Collection at Amsterdam Fashion Week.
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.