The Garmin fēnix 5 Plus Sapphire-Titanium watch, exclusive to us, combines premium-crafted GPS multisport capabilities, classic smartwatch features and ultra-rugged construction to bring you a timepiece worthy of even the most keen alpinist.
As well as retaining the original features from the Garmin fēnix 5, like key-stats and performance metrics for multisports, including snow sports, the fēnix 5 Plus series are preloaded with TopoActive Europe maps with Trendline popularity routing and Wi-fi connectivity. Multi- satellite capability combines with built-in navigation sensors and a long battery life to guide you with confidence. The 5 Plus series introduces Garmin Pay contactless payment system, so you can pay with your watch in between runs on the slope instead of reaching into your pockets for your wallet with your gloves on. Smart notifications such as calls and texts keep you in the loop while on piste.
All of this is displayed in a 1.2" sunlight-readable scratch-resistant domed sapphire lens fit for adventure and allowing perfect mapping readability,even in the winter sun or with glare from the snow. The screen is then housed in an ultra-strong and durable DLC Titanium bezel, for those who want their watch to cope with anything the great outdoors throws at it.
You can sync your carefully crafted playlists from select music streaming services, like Deezer, Spotify and more, to your watch for more ad-free listening. So leave your phone behind when you head out for a run or ride, because the music that keeps you moving is right there on your wrist.
- Watch: Time, date, alarm, timer, stopwatch, sunrise/sunset alerts
- Fitness: Distance, time, pace, laps, swim stroke identification, VO2 max, recovery advisor, virtual pacer, calories, goal alerts
- Navigation: Route planning & tracking, electronic compass, barometer, altimeter, custom POIs, 1000 waypoints, 30 routes, 200hrs track log
- Advanced activity tracker: Step counter, auto goal, move bar encouragement, sleep monitor
- Multisport suitability: walk, run, cycle, swim, ski/snowboard, golf, paddlesports, SUP & more
- Preloaded full colour TopoActive Europe maps
- Trendline popularity routing
- Navigation sensors: 3-Axis compass, gyroscope barometric altimer
- Multi satellite (GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO) network capability
- Strava integration
- Connectivity: Wifi, USB, Bluetooth, Ant+
- Elevate wrist based heart rate monitor
- Garmin Pay contactless payment
- Phone-free music:
- Store up to 500 songs on watch
- Connect to Bluetooth devices
- Garmin Connect online fitness community
- Connect IQ personalization & apps
- Waterproof: up to 100m
- Smart notifications
- Memory: 16GB
- Battery life: Up to 12 days in Smartwatch mode, 19 hours in GPS mode with music
- Ultra strong, scratch-resistant sapphire lens
- DLC Titanium bezel, buttons & rear case
- 1.2" sunlight-readable display
- Display: Colour
- Display resolution: 240 x 240px
- Size: 47 x 47 x 16mm
- Interchangable QuickFit bands
- Weight: 87g
- In the box:
- USB charging/data cable
You may also like...