Photos and stories that will stop you in your tracks. Created in partnership with Outside magazine for its 40th anniversary, The gripping stories behind some of Outside's most iconic images. More than 140 of the best adventure photos ever featured in Outside With a foreword by world-renowned photographer Jimmy Chin and an introduction by Outside magazine's editor Christopher Keyes, Edge of the World is a stunning collection of the best photography ever published by the leader in outdoor adventure photography and journalism.
Covering Outside's most compelling stories from throughout the years, it offers readers an inside and dramatic look through the lens of the world's top adventure photographers. First published in 1977, Outside magazine's mission is "to inspire active participation in the world outside through award-winning coverage of the sports, people, places, adventure, discoveries, health and fitness, gear and apparel, trends and events that make up an active lifestyle."
- Author: The Editors of Outside Magazine
- No of Pages: 270
- Page Size: 210 x 253mm
- Publisher: Falcon Press Publishing Co
- Published Date: September 2017
- Binding: Hardback
- Weight: 1120g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.