The ideal boot for advanced to expert skiers looking for a wide range of adjustment features and creature comforts, the brand new Panterra 120 I.D. incorporates many of the structural and performance features of the popular Krypton, with the addition of a ski/walk mode for greater comfort. The new shell design enjoys improved cosmetics with a much lighter overall weight, while Dalbello’s signature 3 Piece Cabrio design provides consistent flex and shock absorption combined with lateral power and rearward support. Contour 4 Fit Technology allows for an anatomical fit with extra room at the key hot-spots many skiers encounter, while the VFF Fit System enables the forefoot width to be adjusted via the toe buckle. Center Balanced “Rocker” Stance centers the skier over the sweet spot of the ski for more power and control with less effort. The standard ID NOW custom thermo-moldable liners are incredibly lightweight and comfortable, and add even more warmth and shock absorption.
- Cabrio Design
- Variable Volume Fit
- ID Liner
- Low Cuff Hinge Point
- GripWalk Option
- Dynalink heel retention system
- Adjustable Rear Cuff Spoiler
- Replacement Toe / Heel Protector
- Ski & hike mechanism
- Flex Control
- Aluminium Buckles
- Micro buckles
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.