- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Upper: 68% Leather, 14% PU, 18% polyester
- Midsole: Moulded Eva
- Outsole: Vibram
- AquaDry Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Nosilife upper: Insect bite repellent
- Double yelet for secure lacing
- Padded collar and tongue
- Superior grip
- Weight: 525g
A traditional style hiking boot with high-performance technology, the Kiwi Lite Boots by Craghoppers are made from full-grain leather that naturally repels water, plus the AquaDry treatment adds another layer of wet weather protection. The NosiLife mesh upper keeps the bugs at bay, and the moulded footbed ensures comfort underfoot. A profoundly padded tongue and collar offer exceptional fit and comfort for longer mountainous adventures. The solid double eyelets help keep laces in position for a secure fit. The Vibram outsole provides reliable grip over challenging terrain, ensuring a confident grip even on slippy surfaces.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Craghoppers
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Technical features: Insect repellent
- Shoe width: Normal (G)
- Fastening type: Laces
- Main material: Leather
- Weight (g): 525
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.