Walking in Kent describes the best walking routes in Kent, as well as recently discovered routes in all corners of the county. Theres plenty to appeal to both family strollers and determined ramblers, and each route has been rewalked by author Kev Reynolds and carefully revised.
- Author: Kev Reynolds
- No of Pages: 240
- Page Size: 116 x 172 mm
- ISBN 10: 1852848626
- ISBN 13: 9781852848620
- Publisher: Cicerone Press
- Published Date: September 2017
- Edition: 4th ed , Sept 2017
- Binding: Paperback
- Illustrations: Colour photos and 1:50 000 OS mapping
- Weight: 270g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.