This product is not available
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Core: P2 Superlight
- Base: Quantum Drive
- Flex: Directional
- Shape: Directional
- Width: Regular
- Sidecut: Blended Radial
- Profile: Alpine V1 Profile
- Laminates: Technora + Flax Boosters / Holysheet / Magic Bean Resin
- Sidewalls: ABS1000
- Inserts: 2 x 4 Traditional
Inspired by Jess Kimura's progression from the streets to the backcountry, The Equalizer was born to level the playing field on the mountain and offer riders a high-end all-mountain option designed specifically for women. These boards feature a custom-designed hybrid camber profile, which allows for incredible control; making you a better snowboarder in variable terrain and changing conditions.
The signature ride and response have been created by implementing a P2 Superlight Core to achieve a desirable flex for all-mountain terrain, while Technora + Flax Boosters have been retained in the construction to provide longitudinal power. Also featuring a Quantum Drive high-speed sintered base, The Equalizer is one of the most technically advanced women's freeride boards available.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Capita
- Terrain type: Freeride
- Ideal For: Winter sports
- Ability level: Advanced - expert
- Snowboard width: Regular
- Snowboard shape: Directional
- Camber profile: Mix camber rocker
You May Also Need....
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.