One of the best selling women's skis on the market the previous two seasons, the Black Crows Camox Birdie skis have undergone a bit of a face-lift in the off season. With a mid-wide waist width, this all-mountain slaying ski is a playful and tolerant ski thanks to it's partial twin tip hape and slight rocker in the tip and tail making this a forgiving ski with progression and powder in mind.
The updates for this season include a more natural flex profile for a bit more playfulness under-foot while the sidecut is lengthened slightly to provide additional maneuverability and better stability at speed. The Camox Birdie is a ski whose DNA was derived from a freestyle background, with Black Crows making the right tweaks to the features to create a freestyle-oriented all-mountain ski that is built to be playful and fun all over the mountain.
The easiest way to describe the Camox Birdie skis is simply "fun". They're a great ski packed with the right tech to get you enjoying yourself all over the mountain, all day long.
- Poplar wood core
- Semi-cap construction / Step down
- ABS all around
- Mid-fat waist: 97mm
- Double rocker
- Medium long side-cut
- High speed stability
- Firm / maneuverable
- Medium classic camber
- Moderate ski / snow contact
- Progressive flex
- Weight: 3450g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.