The Ferox was born from the necessity of offering a bi-tip, double rocker, powder type touring ski which is still efficient on the edges. So, the objective is the powder and the sensation of floating on the snow. But the soul remains alpine to adapt to all conditions encountered while touring. Equipped with a tail tip and a double rocker, this is a ski which offers great sensations in powder with its planing and immediate pivot, but which still sits well on hard snow due to its progressive side-lines.
To optimise its weight (3600g for the 181cm), the Ferox was conceived on a 3D shape drawn in an H which cuts the upper part of the ski and lightens it without altering its solidity due to a carbon reinforcement which adopts this 3D shape. The core was also made lighter with a mix of paulownia, poplar and, for the first time with black crows, Isocore (a polyurethane mousse strengthened with continuous glass fibre).
- Core: Poplar & Paulownia
- Reinforcement: PU Foam & Carbon Fibre
- Sidewalls: Semi-Cap Construction
- Profile: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Wide Width: 110mm
- 21m Turning Radius
- Progressive Flex
- Terrain: Powder/Back Country
- Weight (Individual Ski): 1.8kg (181cm)
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.