The new version of these detachable bibbed trousers benefits from numerous technical evolutions with the upper part made of a breathable stretch fabric, replaced ventilation zips and even a new angle for the pockets. The cut of these trousers has been designed to optimise the freedom of movement and the ergonomics.
Minimalist design, warm colours, strict functions and enveloped in 3-layer Gore-tex, the aim was to establish a more graceful silhouette and a more efficient protective covering for the high mountains and all terrain.
- Removable bib
- Two chest pockets
- Adjustable suspenders
- Adjustable waist band
- Belt loops
- Two hand pockets
- Two cargo pockets
- Outside leg ventilation
- Internal stretch snow gaiters
- Lower leg volume adjustment
- Reinforcement kick patches
- RECCO reflector
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.