The Hinged Knee Skin is designed to provide compression and support to the knee joint. The bi-centric, aluminium hinges make it one of the lightest hinge knee braces on the market. The hinges provide support to the joint so you can feel more confident during activity. It is constructed from BioSkin's patented hypoallergenic, compressive material to provide comfortable support. We placed a foam ring around the kneecap to reduce swelling and help the patella track correctly. The Hinged Knee Skin comes in a pull-on version for optimal compression throughout the entire joint or a wrap-around front closure option for those looking for an easy-to-apply brace or to accommodate for the size changes as swelling is reduced.
The Hinged Knee Skin is a versatile brace and can help you recover from a range of injuries like ACL, LCL, PCL, or MCL sprains, and meniscus tears. The bi-centric, aluminium hinges provide lightweight support to the knee joint, giving the injured tissue time to heal. The materials provide medical-grade compression to enhance circulation and recovery. Increased circulation allow more nutrient-rich blood to flow through the injured site, boosting recovery. A foam ring around the kneecap reduces swelling and alleviates pain during the recovery process.
Add support to an unstable knee joint with the Hinged Knee Skin. The bi-centric hinges will provide extra support on both sides of the joint so you can have more confidence in your knee during activity. The brace provides medical-grade compression which improves proprioception and enhances recovery. Increased sensorimotor feedback to your brain helps improve coordination and confidence during movement and prevents possible injury.
*See second image for sizing chart
- Injuries Treated: Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Sprain
- Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Tear or Sprain
- Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Tear or Sprain
- Meniscus Tear
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Sprain
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.